Friday 24 March 2017

I am in love!

I am in love with.......... my new Boss. Please your opinion............!

I was disappointed when I lost my job suddenly, unexpectedly,  early in the year.

In search of a new job, I met someone who offered me a new job. I am to determine what to do and how much to earn as my pay, unlike my former job where I was placed on a salary. I have freedom to choose the rate at which I work, but I will be paid based on how I work. Freedom with wisdom.

It was not long, that I fell in love with my new job and new boss. I love my boss, because of timely instructions, advice, special treat at work, refreshments, new dresses. I am being corrected instead of being condemned and given a query, whenever I am due for this. I will receive special counsel and instructions on how not to commit error or make any mistake. I am constantly being inspired on issue I would have been fired, if it were to be in my former job.

I have been given an assurance of a raise in pay, if I direct others to work here, but I was thinking, someone might take my special place in my boss. Then l was surprised to witness the romance of my boss with another colleague,  same way I will be embraced and pampered. Then I concluded, my boss treat everyone alike, so my head should not swell with fantasy.

We have several vacancies in my new place of work, with same conditions of service for all.

To apply, kindly log on to:

Http://www.KingdomofGod.come//

For further enquiries, please contact: MATTHEW0633

Position to apply for: Purpose Manager.

Kingdom service pays, more than any other paid job. This is our life purpose. We are the Managers of our destinies and destinations in life.

I am in love with JESUS, that's my new Boss!

God bless you for reading.
Feel free to comment on your opinion.

#GreatMomentwithVictorAkinwande#

No comments:

Post a Comment